As a committed Christ-centered university which integrates biblical faith and academic learning, 东德克萨斯浸会大学 expects its students to model Christian standards of conduct and langu年龄 in fulfilling the institutional mission and core commitments of:
〇拥抱信仰 Ensure the integration of biblical faith in curricular and co-curricular experiences including opportunities while embracing our Baptist herit年龄.
〇吸引心灵 Equip students through excellence in teaching, 研究, and scholarship to explore God's truth and provide the knowledge and skills for academic success, 完成程度, 就业机会, 终身学习.
〇赋予领导力量 Develop and deploy Christian Servant Leaders for their callings to God and to humanity.
加强社区- Create an environment conducive to the development of the whole person through relevant facilities, 资源, and services which allows a diverse and growing community to utilize their God-given gifts both locally and globally.
ETBU emphasizes a biblical standard of personal conduct and moral character by all students. ETBU is committed to providing and maintaining an environment conducive to the integration of faith and learning, servant leadership development, 以及学术上的卓越. Applicants for admission to ETBU and enrolled students at ETBU are required to exhibit good Christian character. Applicants for admission and enrolled students must promise to act in accordance with these standards, the University Community Code of Conduct, 以及其他政策, 规则, 法规 as described in the ETBU Academic Catalog and the ETBU Student Handbook. 大学, in maintaining the standards and ideals for which it stands, reserves the right to revoke admission, 驳回, and/or impose other disciplinary sanction on students, 他伪造, 歪曲, or knowingly omit information on the application for admission, or who violate ETBU’s standards, 政策, 规则, 法规.
Applicants accepted for admission and enrolled students of ETBU, pledge to adhere to all standards, 政策, 规则, 法规 of 东德克萨斯浸会大学.
University Community Code of Conduct
东德克萨斯浸会大学 expects the members of the University Community to:
- Display Christ-like character and servant leadership.
- Uphold and advance ETBU’s Christ-centered mission.
- Abide by all ETBU standards, 政策, 规则, 法规.
- Submit to spiritual authority and institutional leadership.
- Obey all federal, 状态, and local laws.
- Show love and respect for all people.
- Conduct themselves in a manner consistent with the principles of academic and ethical integrity.
- Prepare for, attend, and participate in classes and learning activities.
- Actively participate in church fellowship and serve the campus and local communities.
- Accept the inherent responsibility to represent ETBU on and off campus.